• Coinscribble/ThunderCore has partnered with Yield Guild Games Southeast Asia (YGG SEA) to launch a developer program that bridges the Southeast Asian talent into Web3. • This partnership offers developers tools to effectively enter the SEA market and provides go-to-market access for ThunderCore and Blockchain game developers. • YGG SEA has established a strong grassroots presence, connected with its community members, and deployed over 20,000 scholarships to date. Coinscribble/ThunderCore Partnership With YGG SEA Boosting Web3 Gaming Development in Southeast Asia Coinscribble/ThunderCore has partnered with Yield Guild Games Southeast Asia (YGG SEA), the largest blockchain gaming guild in Southeast Asia, to … Continue reading YGG SEA & ThunderCore Partner to Unlock SEA Web3 Gaming
• The U.S. SEC has continued to crack down on staking services offered by centralized providers. • Coinbase has reiterated to customers that its staking services will continue, and may actually increase. • Coinbase only acts as a service provider connecting users, validators, and the protocol, rather than offering a portion of its own staking rewards. SEC’s Crackdown on Crypto Staking Services The United States Securities and Exchange Commission (U.S. SEC) has continued to crack down on staking services offered by centralized providers. Popular trader, AltcoinPsycho, shared the detail on Twitter yesterday that Coinbase had updated its staking terms and … Continue reading Coinbase Reiterates Staking Services Despite SEC Crackdown
• PancakeSwap [CAKE] has been steadily improving its network performance in 2021. • The announcement of the launch of PancakeSwap v3 in April 2023 was made, with a host of new features, such as NFTs and VIP programs. • Whale interest in CAKE has increased, with it becoming one of the top 10 tokens by trading volume among the top 100 biggest BSC whales. PancakeSwap Improving Network Performance PancakeSwap [CAKE] has been setting up its game in terms of network performance over the last few months. Dune’s data revealed that the total number of transactions on PancakeSwap has been on … Continue reading PancakeSwap V3 Launch April 2023: Whale Interest & NFT Performance
• Axie Infinity [AXS], the well-known play-to-earn gaming platform, has seen a drop in crucial growth indicators in the past week. • The count of unique active wallets on Axie Infinity grew by a mere 0.43% while there was a drop in the number of transactions completed by these addresses. • Despite significant growth across the broader cryptocurrency market since the start of the year, Axie Infinity has failed to follow suit with a decrease in new players joining its platform. Decline of Axie Infinity The well-known play-to-earn gaming platform, Axie Infinity [AXS] has experienced a drop in crucial growth … Continue reading Axie Infinity Sees Decline in Growth Despite Revenue Uptick
• Chainlink (LINK) has seen a 27.86% rally since mid-February, breaking past a key resistance level and confirming the bullish momentum. • Signs of a potential retracement are emerging, indicating that an opportunity for short-sellers may be on the horizon. • Exchange outflows slowed down and social volume surged to new monthly highs, signaling that a bearish retracement may occur if these levels are tested again. Chainlink’s Impressive Rally in February Chainlink (LINK) delivered an impressive performance in the first half of February, with bulls pushing the coin beyond its short-term resistance level and rallying by 27.86%. This broke above … Continue reading Bulls Push LINK To New Highs: Is a Retracement On The Way?
Overview • Hedera hashgraph (HBAR) has seen a steady increase in price since reaching its low at $0.0356 in December 2022. • The rally of the past six weeks coincided with a run upward for Bitcoin, and the price recently broke above $0.05 on 14 January. • There is an obvious and large gap that needs to be filled at $0.08, and bulls can wait for a pullback to this area of interest instead of succumbing to FOMO. Recent Rally Coinciding With Bitcoin Run Hedera hashgraph (HBAR) has faced a 93.8% drawdown from its peak at $0.576 in November 2021 … Continue reading HBAR Bulls Await Pullback: Capital Inflow and Liquidations Highlight Strength
• Aptos (APT) has surged more than 400% over the last month, thanks to its growing list of partnerships and product launches. • Aptos is a layer-1, proof-of-stake blockchain with a parallel execution mechanism which helps in reducing latency and generating faster transaction speeds compared to Solana (SOL). • The chain’s NFT collections and DeFi spaces have also seen growth recently, with its total volume locked increasing by 4% over the past seven days. Aptos’s Rapid Growth Aptos [APT] has made the crypto world sit up and take notice, as it soared by more than 400% over the last month. … Continue reading Aptos Soars 400%, Could Upend Solana as the ‚Solana Killer‘
• Flag Media is launching a new blockchain that aims to revolutionize the way we use and interact with digital assets. • This blockchain will be able to handle a large number of transactions per second and will feature a unique combination of proof-of-stake and proof-of-work. • It will also include a native wallet application, an NFT marketplace, the FlagScan block explorer, and the Flag Naming Service. Flag Media is set to launch a revolutionary new blockchain that will revolutionize the way we use and interact with digital assets. This new and powerful tool will offer a variety of features … Continue reading Revolutionize Digital Assets with Flag Media’s New Blockchain!
• Dogecoin (DOGE) has seen positive market growth, outperforming the other cryptos on the top 10 list by market capitalization in the past 24 hours. • The token’s Relative Strength Index was in an overbought position, which may lead to a price dip in the near future. • WhaleStats revealed that DOGE was one of the most purchased tokens among the top 100 BSC whales in the last 24 hours, possibly due to Robinhood’s announcement of DOGE support for its new wallet. Dogecoin (DOGE) is one of the top cryptocurrencies with a market capitalization of over $11.9 billion. The token … Continue reading Dogecoin (DOGE) Outperforms Other Crypto, RSI in Overbought Position
• BNB Chain’s weekly active users were 2.6 million, with daily transactions hitting 2.51 million. • Popular dApps saw a decline in activity, impacting BNB negatively and adding to the selling pressure. • PancakeSwap, 1inch Network, and ApeSwap all witnessed a decrease in daily active users and a decline in volume, resulting in a decrease in the total value locked (TVL) for BNB. Binance Chain’s performance over the past week has been strong, with its weekly active users hitting 2.6 million and its daily transactions reaching 2.51 million. This high activity has also been beneficial to other protocols on the … Continue reading Binance Chain Sees Strong Activity But Dapps Suffer, BNB Under Pressure